CONDITIONS OF CONSIGNMENT:
- You must have a valid government-issued photo identification.
- This must be presented to our staff in store before we can approve your Consignment.
- Your items must be original and not fake or counterfeit.
- Bruce does not consign copies, fakes or replicas. You guarantee authenticity of all items brought for consignment.
- Your items must be of good quality and condition.
- Bruce will not accept any items that are considered unfit for sale.
- You must collect unaccepted or unsold items.
- It is your responsibility to collect said items.
- Items accepted for consignment will be placed on sale for 16 WEEKS.
- Shoe boxes, hangers & garment bags are not kept by Bruce. They will be recycled, donated & or disposed of.
- All consignments are left at your own risk.
- Bruce is not responsible for customer damage, theft or fire.
- Once items are received, they will be condition checked, authenticated and researched to evaluate their current market value.
- We will email you a pricelist of all items accepted for consignment within 7 working days.
- If you do not accept a price of an item, you must contact us within 48 hours.
- Items will be reduced as per this timeline or at our discretion:
- 4 WEEKS - 25% OFF
- 8 WEEKS - 50% OFF (initial price)
- 12 WEEKS - 70% OFF (initial price)
- Items not sold or collected after 16 WEEKS will be placed on clearance – Up to 90% OFF
- Items not sold or collected after 20 WEEKS will be donated.
- You must arrange to collect all unsold items before 20 weeks
- Items may not be collected before 4 WEEKS of start date OR if the item has sold or is on layby.
- For collections, the consignor must give at least 48 hours’ notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items not accepted for consignment must be collected within 7 working days, after which items will be donated.
- On the sale of each item, you will receive 50% of the final sale price (less GST) as payment.
- Our payment options are: Bank transfer (EFT), Cheque or Store Credit.
- You must provide your bank details to us by email if you would like to receive payment via EFT.
- EFT payments are made every second Wednesday
- If a payment method preference is not given or selected, Store Credit is default.
- Payment is forfeited if not collected, used or paid within 1 year of the sale date.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: April 2018